quantitative OptoMotor Response (qOMR)
- Calibrated 4 screen environment for presenting the virtual stimulation cylinder
- Elevated central platform for placing the unrestrained animal
- Top and bottom mirrors to create the illusion of infinite depth for optimized stimulation
- IR-camera with adjustable IR-illumination for automated head tracking
- IR-illumination for automated head tracking.
- Video-based real-time tracking of head movement is used for both:
1. Continuous automated position-adjustment of the virtual cylinder to the animal´s head position.
2. Evaluation of head movement synchronous to the stimulation for a quantitative measure of the OMR. This analysis is fully automated.
- Batch run option with multiple stimulation protocols.