TBSI - Electrophysiology solution
W-series- Wireless recording systems
Triangle BioSystems International has developed a high channel count wireless neural headstage system that allows researchers to continuously and simultaneously obtain biopotential data from up to 63 electrodes.
No longer do experiments that have to be constrained by wiring a test subject to the recording system. The complete system is comprised of a wireless headstage transmitter with integrated battery, RF signal receiver/baseband demodulator, power supply and all required cables.
With an effective range of 4 meters, this system provides a wireless connection between the implanted electrodes and the data recording system.
In the development of this system, TBSI utilized custom ASIC technology and proprietary radio design techniques to provide high channel count functionality in a wireless headstage that is both small and light weight (5.0 grams). This design also incorporates neural preamplifier circuitry to create an extremely compact and powerful transmitter.
- Reliable wireless operations across 4 meters
- Compatible with 1Mohm or lower electrode impedances
- Factory configurable gain(800x standard)
- DAQ integrated solutions available - NeuroWare© software certified
- Rechargeable internal battery power up to 4.2 hours
- Typical bandpass filtering per channel: .8Hz to 7kHz 50kHz sampling rate per channel Weight: 5.0 grams
- Dual radio systems available
- Magnetic on/off switch technology
- Analog signal and TTL event inputs on receiver (requires internal DAQ)
S-Series: Channel neural stimulation system
TBSI presents a dual channel Wireless neural stimulation system that allows researchers to generate and upload two separately customizable waveform patterns via a USB dongle receiver. Alternatively, the two channels can be combined to achieve an even larger voltage differential. The complete system is comprised of wireless stimulating headstage with integrated battery, a USB dongle transceiver and StimWare pattern generation software. StimWare software interface allows the user direct control over details of the uploaded stimulation pattern including three tiers of nested patterns, on/ off function and manual pattern trigger option.