Larvae and Adult Zebrafish
Experimental device supply allowing to test active avoidance on larvae or adult zebrafish, with visual, sound and electric stimuli.
Dimensions of the tank for adult :
Length = 30 cm, Width = 18 cm, Height = 15 cm
- Each tank will have 2 compartments of 15 cm length separated by a removable wall equipped with a mouth of a shape and dimensions to define before manufacturing.
- The 2 compartments will be equipped with stainless steel plates placed at the bottom and at the surface enabling the electric shocks to be delivered.
Dimensions of the tank for larvae :
Length = 129 mm, Width = 86 mm, Height = 28 mm
- The tank is divided into 8 compartments (2 rows of 4), for up to 8 larvae at the same time. One compartment is sized 34*29 mm with two areas of 14 mm wide.
Visual and electric stimuli will be controlled by the ZebraLab software.
The complete test device will be composed of :
- A tank as described above,
- An individual rack resistant to the shock generator,
- A voltage-controllable generator for the electric stimuli,
- An independent visual stimuli system for each compartment.