Morris Water Maze
Morris water maze purpose is to evaluate spatial memory. Rodents is required to swim in the waer tank in order to find the submerged platform and escape the opac water.
Rodents does not see the platfom under water. It must uses specific visual cues placed around the tank in order to learn where the platform is located.
- Viewpoint can supply a Water tank available for mice and rats.
- 2 platforms are included
- Automated adjustable heaters to keep temperature steady in the tank.
- An drainage pipe is set up to empty the tank.
- Dye stuff is also included
- Water tank is easy to clean up thanks to the drainage pipe.